How do I know if my class went in?

I filled out all the stuff to schedule a class and attached my W-9 form and hit submit and…my internet connection went to the Bermude Triangle. The next page was “page not found.” How do I know if my class went through. I haven’t received a message about it and it isn’t on the schedule, but might still be in the system.

If you need to know it was a Jewelry class about pierced metal work, requested for Friday May 19th at 7:30 PM.

1 Like

Login to your account, click on the top left (My Account), and then select “Hosting Classes” and see if the one you scheduled is there.

If it’s not, the upload got borked, and you get to start again.

If it is, check it for accuracy.

2 Likes

When logged in, in the top right there is “my account”. Click on hosting events and it should be listed there. It will be yellow while its pending, red if it is rejected/cancelled. If it’s not in the list, it didn’t go through.

2 Likes

Yep. I never got a notification when a class was approved if you’re asking for the honorarium but you just check back in 72 hours and it’s generally there or you’ll be contacted with more questions

I do not believe the new system notifies you when a class or event is published. I do not remember ever getting it.

Okay, so now it’s pending, I go back and check and it says the fee is $500 and has no limit on class size. I was trying for $5 fee and class limit of 7. It won’t allow me to edit that part of the class request.

Fixed that for you. The $500 fee is a known display bug.

1 Like

Thanks! must be at least 20 characters.