Hot process training available?

I have been watching the calendar to no avail.
I would like to get the hot process training knocked out.
Is anyone available to do the hotproccess training.
I am a welder so im pretty familiar just need to jump through the hoops to get certified.

Sure! What day/time works for you? And, definitely after 2pm any day.

I could do 2pm monday if that suits your schedule.
I have an obligation at 5:30.
How long does it usually take?
jeans, boots and cotton long sleeve all i need correct?

If we run it this coming Monday, that’d be okay. That’d get you past the Safety part, and then you could maybe connect with some one about the check-off for Welding. I can’t put it on the Calendar that quick (1 week wait), but we could just meet in the Common Room.

For the HP Safety, it doesn’t matter. I don’t think we’re supplying welding gloves or safety glasses yet, and you’ll need both of those for the welding check-off. If you don’t already have safety glasses, hold off on that until after.

I have a stick And mig and spool gun setup at home.
Mostly wanting to use CNC.

1 Like

Hello, Beth, I just saw this thread and wanted to see if you are still planning to do the hot process class today at 2pm. If so, may I please also join the class?

I just came back to say I cant make it today. got my weeks mixed up and classes start today. I am free Wednesday if yall wouldn’t mind moving it.

I can be available on either day.

Marcus are you free tonight, I’ll be there from 5:30-7:30ish and could sign you off on welding. If not maybe sat or sun afternoon
Randy

I can sign you off on the CNC some evening this week. I could do it wednesday. If @dryad2b can’t get the class on your schedule I can teach the hot process combined with it.

yall are so so SO hlepful thanks. i coach highschool rowing from 530-730 over at bachman so if we could work around that it would be great.

Were we still on for 2? Although – it’s probably a better deal if @hon1nbo does the whole thing in one fell swoop.

Why yes! I am planning on that. Just come to the Common Room (it’s the one with the computers).

My classes were just a brief chat. I’m headed that way.

1 Like

Oops, sorry, thought the 2pm meeting was off. Just seeing this and running that way. I think I can make it on time.

My apologies! If you can’t make it that’s fine I don’t want to mess up your schedule. I have time until 5pm today.

I can run back over the beginning stuff for you.

I am here now

Hey @MarcusRobinson sorry for the late getting back to you.

I’m available later this evening to give you dynatorch training. I’ve got at least one other member that needs it as well attending. Are you available at 8pm?

If you ended up busy with something else I do apologise and have time later this week

No need to apologize.
I have some plans tonight.
We can do another time.