Hot Process Safety -- 11/28/2020

Still spots open in the Hot Process Safety class this Saturday, 11/28 at 3pm.

Yeah-yeah-yeah, I know that there’s no welding or Dynatorch classes up at this time. However, this will get this prerequisite out of the way if you take advantage of the “Come to the meeting (which should be Saturday 12/5 at noon*), help clean, and get a free class”.

*Not currently on the calendar – @hon1nbo??

3 Likes

Ugh I knew I was forgetting something. I usually put them up a handful of months at a time

I should be able to post it tonight or tomorrow when I get to a computer.

@Team_Infrastructure any chance we could evaluate making a repeating events option for committee stuff?

I would like to take the class if there is a spot still available.

So – I think this should be the class.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16152

Since this is a members-only class, you’ll need to log-in (upper right corner) with your user name and password (the one from your account, which is only the same as your Talk id if you set it up that way).

Note: once you sign in to the class, the next thing that comes up is “cancel my registration”. DO NOT CANCEL (unless you have to). Cancelling can’t be reversed, and since you’ve got to sign up as a member to take the class and get the auto-drop into the approved database, don’t cancel unless you really can’t make it.

When will the next safety class be held? A friend and I booth are interested in taking the safety class and then welding classes.
FrankMcE
1/17/21

I’m going to have one in about 2 weeks. Maybe 3 – I need to check with Randy first.

Sunday afternoons work for me for welding so whenever works for you for the hot process class and I’ll do mig right after that. I’ll probably do tig class on the 31st.

1 Like

Frank and I will see you in 90 minutes, we are the two interested in the hot process safety and welding class, we can discuss this with you then.