Hot Coco Machine, Build List w/ Ardunio

Hello,

New to DMS, and apologies in advance as I wasn’t sure if this was electronics or robotics. I was hoping to build something similar to this.

I was hoping someone could explain to me (in-person would be ideal). As to what materials I would need to achieve a slightly modified version of this.

I currently bought an Ardunio, Motor shield, 4 submersible pumps.

I have some very basic understanding (I’d like to assume so), and familiar with programming as that is my background but hardware not so much.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

4 Likes

This looks like a challenging and fun project! I had mentioned to Naveed that I can help with Arduino but I’m not into the motors, pumps, actuators… Please offer assistance if you can.

4 Likes

This is an interesting and ambitious project. Can you tell me what motor shield you have acquired?

2 Likes

@Bernard_Gray this is is the one I bought.

Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUTH3B0?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Have you considered starting with a commercial machine and then modifying it as you see fit.

Likely will be more cost effective than designing all new parts.

Example

Definitely a great point, my concern is more so making somewhat compact so I can have it in my home haha. If were to go with this, my other issue would figuring out how I can make it do what I want it to do.

1 Like