Hook one of these up to the roof

Slightly under powered but you guys should get one

But… Why? I adore sdr and have my own high hopes for long range sdr at low power high resolution, but is there an actual demand for 32x rx tx at the maker space? If so I’d be both amazed and pleased. I’d think hack rf and other sdr devices would be most popular and used or has this much of the technology passed me by already?

SETI experiment?
We could probably find aliens with that thing

You could probably detect Pace maker signals with that thing. One use that u could come up with would be a multidirectional invasive human tracking system. At low resolutions it could detect numbers if people and movement through concrete walls at a pretty decent distance over a pretty good sized area. At high resolutions it could monitor heart rate breathing rate and body temp at distance in a pretty narrow band

I fear it may be focused on quantity over quality. The noise floor may be crap just because of internally generated noise.

I’ve been using a generic dongle and antenna for rx and gpio on the pi with antenna for tx. Not the old way that would set off pacemakers and create noise issues. I also have a few different boarss used fkr other control system rf frequency bands

I don’t remember the exact name of the code but I don’t tx more than 50 feet with the raspberry. I don’t use it for anything more than puzzle responses/clues that are locally broadcast via fm. I use modified off the shelf Bluetooth/aux fm adapters for cars to go anything between 50 and 300 ft