Honorarium question

I can’t seem to find answers to these questions anywhere.

If we have a class and need to manually register a student who attends how do we do that? Can I go somewhere to provide the third student’s information who attended so the honorarium is paid?
I taught a class last month and checked the wood shop basics class required which prevented people for registering. This took two classes with the same students to complete our project. One student could not register for the second class due to the restriction in the new calendar system but not the old. The wood shop was in transition on the new training as well as entering names into the database.

Do I have to go somewhere to identify that the students who registered attended? I taught a bowl class a few weeks ago which was full and all students attended. Do I have to do something to trigger the payment of the honorarium.

If nothing is required and the honorarium is paid as long as students registered what do I do in the event not enough students show up? I covered a router basics class yesterday and only two of the registered students showed up. This would typically prevent the honorarium from being paid but I assume I would have to go somewhere to identify who did show.

This may be on the Wiki but I can not find it.

Email finances AT dallasmakerspace DOT org - exceptions can be made for these instances since the system was in the wrong.

1 Like