[Hiring] Consumer Electronics Repair in The Colony (Customer-facing) (Entry-Level)

Hey! I’m a repair tech at uBreakiFix in The Colony. I am not the manager, but I wanted to spread the word to like-minded people, and who better than the lovely people at DMS?

We are a small operation. We have 3 people (2 techs and 1 manager) and we have a fourth desk that is currently vacant. It’s a full-time job, store hours are 10-9 M-S, and 11-8 on Sunday. We mostly work on cell phones (we do training) but we also work on laptops, tablets, PCs, game consoles, etc. Candidates should be at least competent with technology, but not necessarily experienced. They should have good phone and face-to-face communication skills. Good at taking detailed notes. Gets along well with team-mates.

If you want to apply, search for the listing on indeed.com and apply directly there. We have listings for both “customer service” and “repair tech,” but those are both the same job. It may take a fair bit to get a response, hiring is kind-of on the back-burner at the moment (we only just opened in April)

If you have any questions about this job, what it’s like, ask away!

-Matthew