Hire someone to laser cut paper

I orderd some little favor boxes a while back, and thought I ordered 200. Only 100 were included in my order. I am looking at Amazon to order more and they are about $15 but will be a few days yet. Is there anyone here I can pay $15 to laser cut another 100 of them? I will obviously do the folding and putting together. Here is a link to the others I bought. Don’t know if it is worth anyone’s time. Looking to have them by Jan 2…

Are you trained on the Zing? I lasered cut some cards for my daughter over Christmas. If you want I can show you what is needed.

1 Like

Hi Virginia,
With that intricate a design, it’s going to take the laser 5-10 min to cut each one out. That’s $1-$2 per box just for the laser fee.
5min*100 = 500min. That’s over 8 hours. And I suspect each will take more time than that.

Cheers, john

2 Likes

I did 25 boxes/bags and they were timed at 2 min 46 sec. 50 cents a piece. Bummer. But she wanted them asap instead of waiting

3 Likes

That’s a useful data point. I was trying to make a guesstimate based on things I’ve cut in the past … but hey! Real data wins every time! Thanks.

5 Likes

John! You are completely awesome to reply :slight_smile: Thanks for the data. I was so far behind and so low on sleep, I ordered them and forgot to take down the post
Thank you for taking time out for me

1 Like

And Coffee Bean- You are completely awesome and I am grateful. I need to learn how to do these for the future! If you are teaching a class, I will come to it, otherwise may offer to trade you for me helping with something too so I can return the favor:-) Thank you, Thank you. I appreciate you more than you know

4 Likes