Hey there Off Road and Race car guys

I own an off road shop in the area am willing to help some of the others at the Makerspace gain some fabrication knowledge as well as some knowledge into the off road industry. here are some of the things we do.

I can teach tube bending and notching as well.

4 Likes

I used to build sliders & bumpers. Our design was boatsliders that you could replace the plate if needed. I’ve yet to have to though. I stopped when my business partner decided he was going back to school. I have several friends that have Ultra 4 cars & some that race Baja. Another friend that owns Tribe 4x4. I’m not much in the click anymore but we used to go off-roading often. I’ve done a few hill climb challenges as well, those were a lot of fun.

1 Like

Haha I know the guys at tribe very good dudes, we mainly deal with a lot of desert racing applications as well as overland stuff, I also crew chief for rookie motorsports. i love this industry.

1 Like

I’d like to organize a Baja dune buggy build. Even if it only rolled around the DMS parking lot, would still be impressive!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to build something similar. Basically a bad ass buggy or ultra 4 car. My only constraint was I don’t have the space.

@Jeremy_Luna I’m very interested! I’ve been cleared on the cnc plasma cutter & made some cuts this past weekend myself.

I’m also a 3g 4runner owner!

That’s some cool stuff you got there. Love that pic of the Taco.

Anything you are willing to teach, I’m willing to learn. I’d especially be interested in anything related to tube bending.

08’ FJ owner here.

I own bend tech and various other software for motor sports industry I actually do need some stuff cut out to help repair one of the trucks we take to events for this coming weekend if its possible.

Well we do a lot of stuff for 4runners lol i just did a lift for my wife last night.

We do a lot of cool stuff with toyotas if anyone has any questions on them please let me know I am looking to a do a rear axle swap from an fj into my tracoma soon.

Here is some more builds and other things we have done

4 Likes