Hey so if anyone’s interested I’m willing to do this

So for the holidays thing, I’m willing to put one of my tables in like a raffle thing, no money to enter or anything just like sign up on a list and then one of the bod or someone will randomly pick a name and you’ll get either one I’ve already built or I’ll work with you to make a bespoke one no charge to you or the space! So if anybody thinks that’s something people would sign up for let me know
Edit just one rule absolutely no poplar lol period

6 Likes

This “holidays thing”?

Very generous offer. I’m thinking this might be called a “door prize”. I think that’d be a Board of Directors thing to accept the donation of, and, most likely, coordinate the drawing for…

2 Likes

Yea before I took it office I was just kinda polling interest to see if it’s be something people were interested in or not but if enough people are I’ll definitely be happy to work with whoever to work out the details etc

Oh by holiday thing I just meant holiday season not any specific event in particular

I want a kraken holding 4 flat surfaces for a multi level adjustable desk.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gotta win the raffle first before I can tell you that there’s no way my ability comes near that request lol

Always love a happy ending.

1 Like

Makes me think of Hannibal and his elephants. They’re tricky. They’re just as likely to stomp your troops as they are to stomp the enemy troops…

2 Likes

So very true

I remember hearing about Hannibal and his elephants “crossing the Alps” to attack Rome, and I thought “ok cool, elephants! OK now I gotta read the next chapter too.”

Our teachers never showed us on a map what that actually meant, how far they had to march with an army of elephants to do that. Just a couple of facts to remember for a matching exercise on a quiz.

1 Like

Reminds me of back when the Soviets trained dog to run under enemy tanks carrying explosives but they were trained using soviet tanks so they always ran back under their own tanks vs the enemies lol

1 Like