Hey Pr consider Reaching out to Make

Not telling anyone what to do but I just saw this:

https://makezine.com/2019/07/23/announcing-make-community/

They are back and trying to gain a bit of coverage with local maker groups. We are ripe for a bit of coverage.

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! We have already reached out to Caleb over at make:community for a phone call. (Call has now been confirmed for this Friday afternoon)

5 Likes

@Board_of_Directors…sounds like an interesting call! Let us know if you want any BoD participation.

2 Likes

I’m friends with Dale if you want me to reach out to him. He came and gave a talk at our old Ladybird location. I’m sure if he comes through Dallas we can convince him to come by and see our progress since the early days.

8 Likes

The call is on Friday at 1:30 PM. Do let me know if any board members can hop on, i feel like it’s a great opportunity to showcase our content potential!

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity! Feel free to connect him to the PR team through our [email protected] email and we can take it from there. The call with Caleb today went great, and we have some easy starting points already, such as a way to get some of our members onto their “Maker Spotlight” posts.