Help with simple wood backdrop fabrications

Hello,

My name is Chase Park, a US Army Veteran and current small business owner with my wife running a private event services company The PN Event. (www.thepnevent.com).

At Makerspace’s suggestion, i’d like to see if anyone would like to help me to produce a few simple wooden backdrop pieces for a party we’re doing to celebrate my daughter’s first birthday. the pieces are simply 1-2 round cuts on plywood.
unfortunately i cannot upload examples here, but if someone is willing to help me out for a small fee (i can supply the wood), please reach out to me at 214 729 2675 or [email protected].

I’d greatly appreciate your help!
-Chase Park

We just recently helped with our nieces wedding…be glad to help out if we can

Makerspace members…this is what they are looking to have done.

@bertberaht ???

1 Like

I second Bert. This is something he can knock out at his shop and would probably appreciate a little side work.

2 Likes

Thank you.
any contact information would be appreciated.
i was going to do it on my jigsaw starting this weekend unless i can get it done a lot cleaner.

please contact me via phone 214 729 2675 or email [email protected] at anyone’s earliest convenience.

thank you so much!

-Chase

Chase -

I don’t want to post his number here but here is a Craigslist ad where he sells some benches he makes. His contact info is at the top of the post.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/tls/d/hurst-workbench-strong-portable-stowable/7190911933.html

Thank you coffeebean and mredmond.
Bert got back to me and he can help me out.

y’all are awesome. glad i got on here and got a chance to e-meet you.

have a good evening, and hope to be able to meet up sometime soon!

2 Likes