Help with Personal Thunder Laser

Hi all! I was a member at the Dallas Makerspace for a few years until I moved to Aubrey/Denton area. I purchased my own Thunder Laser in 2019 and after the move and a few changes to the set up am having tons of trouble. I am hoping to find someone who would be willing to stop by our home shop and help me troubleshoot the issues. I would be willing to pay for your time or trade. I have a Mimaki UCJV300-160 UV roll to roll printer, as well as a full sublimation set up and would be happy to print custom stickers, banners, wall art etc (cmyk+ white + clear inks in the UV printer)… Just a thought but happy to pay cash too!

My ventilation sucks. Way too much smoke not leaving the laser… the lightburn camera makes my head hurt trying to get it just right and there is some weird power issue with the air compressors outlet. At this point I havent used it much in almost a year and just want someone to come help me get it back to where it was and help re-train my brain in what I should do. I have poured way too much of my time into the UV printer and ol’ blue has been neglected.

Any takers?

1 Like

I also have my own thunder at home, I can probably help you out

1 Like

thunder usa owners also get free lifetime support. you can email [email protected] and we can assist. we also have an extensive knowledgebase with a cheat sheet that covers almost anything you need:

6 Likes