Help with getting added to Lathe Basics on the 31st?

I signed up for the Lathe Basics class for midnighters on the 31st and accidentally cancelled my confirmation. Now it won’t let me re-sign up for the class. :cry: Is there any way I can be manually added to the class or is there a way to reset my request to sign up? TIA!

It is an intentional feature to disallow reregistering after a cancellation.

@Team_Calendar may be able to fix that for you.

1 Like

Your best option, would be to contact the instructor to see if they allow “standbys”. If they do, then take a chance that there might be an opening as a result of a “no-show” and try to get in as a “standby”.

NOTE: Not all instructors allow “standbys” for various reasons. It would be best to contact them prior to coming to the 'Space - unless you have other things that you plan on working on whether you get to attend the class or not.

edit to add: It looks like the instructor for that class is Chandra. She is not on TALK. Perhaps one of the other Woodshop instructors can ask her if she will be allowing "standbys" for "no-shows" for this particular class. I know in the past that she has been open to it; but, that does not guarantee that standbys will be allowed in this particular class.
1 Like

Thank you for this! I had messaged Alex to see if he could get me added through the website and told me to do the same - get in touch with Chandra to be added as a stand-by because it’s impossible to reverse a cancelation. There’s supposed to be a class popping up on the event calendars soon that doesn’t conflict with the other classes I signed up for, so I’m going to try getting adding into that class first. If that doesn’t go according to plan, my last and final step is going to be reaching out to Chandra to maybe “stand-by” for the 31st class. Thanks again Lisa!

1 Like

No problem ~ I hope it works out that you get to take all the classes you are looking into sooner than later! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like