Help Wanted - Wood Perfume Display

This is my first post! Looking for someone to help me create a retail display for my perfume.

Project: Wood Slice Rotating Perfume Display
Size: About 11” diameter
QTY: 5 to start with
Artwork: Wood burn / etch – I will supply a digital file
Details: Recess 12 circles for the glass funnel testers
Recess 12 circles for the black perfume bottles
Mount wood onto a lazy susan rotating wheel

1 Like

Looks like a fun project. I would help if I wasn’t headed to LA in 10 hours. Good luck and hope it comes out beautiful.

2 Likes

If it were me, I would cut the recessed areas and round profile on the multicam. Then I would use the laser to cut out a round hole in some scrap material the diameter of the part to line it up. I would then place the multicam cut part prepared earlier in the lased out area and do the raster. Finally I would very lightly sand over it to get rid of the charring that tends to bleed over. I could help you with some of that if you were uncomfortable with any part. There may be better ways that I don’t know. I’m not an expert :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for offering kind words and helpful suggestions guys!!! :slight_smile: :dms: :slight_smile:

If I understand correctly, @KristiMoe is looking to pay someone to make the displays for her. She contacted us earlier inquiring about who to contact for this, and I suggested that she post her request under this “Job Listings” category.

Thanks, Y’all!!!
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi all! Yes - I’m looking to hire someone to do this for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Kristi - I’ll make a copy and put on the bulletin board for you…may (or may not :slight_smile: ) increase your chances of getting a response - I’m sure there are others like me who visit “talk” on an infrequent basis. Also, if you don’t get a response you might want to repost after the 1st - i know a lot of folks are out of town!

BTW - beautiful project! Not sure in the image where the funnels sit?

2 Likes

Hi! The funnels sit in front of the bottles.