Help needed in designing on Vectric

Hello,
I have a project for design and test the carving. I am looking for a help for carving design in STL file and Vectric or Easel(X Carve).
I need help from someone who is experienced with 3D design software.
Please reach me out at [email protected]
Thanks
Kumar

I have and use Aspire which is the 3D version of VCarve and creates STLs among other programs I use. give a little more info on it. PM is fine. I’m pretty busy but can maybe provide some guidance.

Hi Nick,
Thanks for your help!

I am looking some wood lattice designs and some specific design for my models which I am doing. I am attaching few sample pictures. Not necessary the same, but I am trying to do some of the models carved on wood.
If you have some time, I could show you what I am doing and we could go from there. That way you could get better idea what I am taking. My shop (beltline x i35) is near to Makerspace. I do have X carve at my place.

Please let me know or text me the best time for you and i could meet you at Makerspace.
Your response is greatly appreciated.

My number 4695791987
Thank you again and see you soon.

Regards
Kumar

hello. I didn’t see any pictures attached. I’m basically only available on Sundays and usually up there around 4pm. keep in mind that Vcarve lets you bring in a jpeg and convert it to vectors which can then have toolpaths applied. It’s a pretty easy conversion. If you want a 3d model of it, you have to use Aspire.