Help Launch the DMS Space Shuttle - Voting closed

Ya I will post it. I’m voting on my phone, school computer and home computer daily.

2 Likes

Vote! Vote! Vote! That’s a big donation!

4 Likes

Bump.

And some more characters.

1 Like

Daily Reminder to Vote. I’d forgot a couple days but Chris reminded me.

1 Like

I noticed that using a different browser from the same computer allows multiple votes in the same day. Not sure they are really tracking if it is the same machine.

You can use incognito sessions.

BTW, if the page with all the finalists appears, the Vote button is BELOW our photo!!

Even though this is a sticky - without the grant, the DMSSS may have a BUMPy ride. Please vote.

Also, is calling this thing the DMS Space Shuttle akin to the ATM Machine?

Nope: DMS Space Shuttle == Dallas Makerspace’s Space Shuttle

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for all that have voted, but it is not enough. We were just recently emailed the current standings and I am actually a little disappointed that out of 1300 members we only have 395 votes. Please Vote daily.

The Bed Blitz

Winslow Middle School

Forging Women Lansing Makers

Chicago Youth Centers

Iron Range

MakerVault

Dallas Space Shelter

Steamer Kart

Hound’s Little Free Libraries

Girl Start Summer Camp

1 Like

There are ~2.5 weeks remaining in the 1 month voting period. Top entry is averaging 140 votes per day

The prize breakdown for reference:

The program Grand Prize winner will receive: A $15,000 financial grant A donation of Bernzomatic products, not to exceed $1,500 in retail value
The program First Prize winner will receive: A $7,500 financial grant A donation of Bernzomatic products, not to exceed $1,500 in retail value
The program Second Prize winner will receive: A $5,000 financial grant A donation of Bernzomatic products, not to exceed $1,500 in retail value
The seven (7) remaining Finalists will receive a Finalist Prize: A $1,500 financial grant A donation of Bernzomatic products, not to exceed $500 in retail value

2 Likes

We should easily be able to top that.

1 Like

It just shows how few people use Talk.
It doesn’t take long to recognize the same user names that make up the bulk of the conversations.
I’m guessing those are the ones who have voted.

I found out that I can vote daily from each of my browsers (still using the same computer/IP address).

I have found that if I’m on wifi & then not on wifi, I can vote twice.

Wouldn’t that be cheating, just a bit?

Nope. I’m casting my husband’s vote by proxy.

:grin:

1 Like

Same as Chris. Using my wife’s vote by proxy. Lol.

1 Like