Help! In need of a chemical, mechanical, and design engineer!

Hello! I am doing a project and in need of a chemical, mechanical, and design engineer. I would love to discuss what I have going on and see if you can be able to help each other. Please PM if interested!!

1 Like

I had a Nigerian man promise me something similar recently.

Care to give us some more details? Are you looking for contractors, or partners, or volunteers?

5 Likes

Malcom. I tried to send you an email, but since I’m new here I guess my trust level isn’t up yet. Do you have FB? If so look me up and I can discuss from there!!! Ashley N Chears-Bryant

If this is something you are interested in then hit me up on FB or email me.

1 Like

Strongly suggest you edit your post above to obfuscate your email address. use AT instead of the sign so the web crawlers don’t get you,

Thank you John! I am new to this! Lol

MODERATOR QUESTION:

Originally you posted a YouTube link to your “Infinny Grill” and claimed it is patent-pending.

I can’t find any relevant patent applications on the US Patent & Trademark Office. Can you provide a reference?

I took it down because I was getting a lot of views and no responses. This is serious to me and I dont want random people looking at it even if it is patented pending. It has been patented pending since March. I can give you all that information. We can meet up at DMS. I am actually here now about to do a laser cutting class.

MODERATOR NOTE: I have verified this is a real patent application and a DMS Member. Any interested persons should contact her by PM.

2 Likes

Hey. Is there any way I can be put on here as a DSM member? It doesn’t show on my badges.

Look at your post right above mine. The one where you asked about the green dot. It shows a green dot on your avatar.

1 Like