Help for PC board rectification needed pls

Have a 120V Delta air cleaner that stopped working with the board in it. Only the green power LED was lit. None of the buttons nor the remote activate the board. I removed it, and straight wired it so the fan motor works and I can use it to scrub the air in my shop. It should have three speeds and three timer settings that could be used.
I would appreciate help and direction as I have no electronic knowledge. A general class would be helpful.
Thanks, Ed

Can you get us a closer view of C2?

470 uf 16V with no obvious signs of malfunction
Thanks, Ed
---- Eric Adams [email protected] wrote:

Did you check the fuse on the board?

1 Like

Yes
---- Gary Rodgers [email protected] wrote:

Do you have a picture of the back of the board?

yes, no obvious malfunctions to my untrained eye, lol
Thanks, Ed
---- Greg Kelley [email protected] wrote:

LoL. That’s a little too close. What is the blue stuff below C2?

my guess is since it appears below -C1,C2,C3, & CN1, and is shiny is “adhesive”(?)
Ed
---- Eric Adams [email protected] wrote:

What’s the Delta model number?

Can you get a closer pic of the Sonix 18-pin micro at the lower left edge of the board. It looks similar to this:

Can you get closer pics of or read the part numbers from T1-T3 and Q1-Q3?

This is likely the data sheet from the 18-pin micro.

It is a Delta 50-875 three speed.
Thanks, Ed
---- Paul Urbanus [email protected] wrote:

Not sure if you saw it, but if can you get pics/part numbers (for triac, transistor) requested in the previous post it might be helpful in diagnosing the problem.

About the only thing that’s not easily replaceable is the Sonix microcontroller, as you’d need the code for that. Even then, an ambitious person could write equivalent code for the same micro and burn a new one. However, an easier solution would be adapt a more common micro, such as the Atmel processor that’s used in the Arduino boards. Then you have the benefit of all of the Arduino libraries and, most likely, a more capable processor than the original.

so apparently I sent that to someone else, lol
T1 is BT139X 600F
T2,3 are BTA08 400C
Q1-3 608 G 5C
Hope this what you’re asking about, Ed
---- Paul Urbanus [email protected] wrote: