Have you dedicate an honorarium to Creative Arts in 2018? - Please Double Check

Im in the process of gleaning/hitting/poking at/stomping on all the information I was able to gather with the reports from the bookkeeper and getting it simplified and visualized so that it’s manageable (under my eyes). With the watchful and quick eyes of @Team_Creative_Arts I was able to generate this list from the overview of the bookkeepers paperwork up to October of this year. Seriously, google forms are fun with many people doing things at once - it’s like a game show.
(comments turned on)

A huge thank you to everyone whom teaches and enriches the community here at DMS. Without you guys we are literally nothing.

While we are so very grateful for every honorarium that comes our way I would just like to ask people to double check that the classes are correct - and that I have no errors in number of classes taught and the honorariums gifted to CA are properly noted. Like I found out I’m not on this list - so I’m getting it checked over. With so many moving parts and no knowledge that classes are being taught under CA it’s a reactive way of looking at income so it’s opposite what I’m used to. If you find an error please let me know so that I can correct it and make sure you’re properly recognized for your efforts on behalf of Creative Arts.

@Martha_Myre
@tomthm
@matthshooter
Mary Li (Don’t know talk name)
@mreynolds
@apparently_weird
@Hardsuit
@talkers
@jphelps
Captain (someone show him this really quick please)
@kyrithia
@Christina_Revis
@maxk68
@flisenby
@CaryF300
Dan Quevedo (also don’t know his talk name)
@Lordrook
Lance Puig (same)
@dryad2b
@Webdevel
@Mandaris
@AnneGullett
@thatguy
@John_Marlow
@BarkingChicken

Mary Li … @kawaiijutsu

1 Like

The honorarium classes that I’ve taught in 2018 were all Dye Sub 101 classes. There were 8 of them, so far:
April 26, June 10, June 19 (all to CA), July 21, August 18, August 28 (all to CA), September 20, September 22 (all to CA)

I only see 4 on your list.

1 Like

Two of my classes are missing.

30-May No-Sew Leather Belt Pouch Jorge Soto Leather
7-Nov Making a Leather Field Notes Cover with Pen Slot Jorge Soto Leather

Also, man 36 Leather-working classes? Dayam!

3 Likes

Fibers looks accurate.

The needlefelting early in the year without info was very likely @Kriskat30 as instructor since she had done several in a row for us. If so, she would be able to verify more. I’m pretty sure the class would have made since those are always pretty well attended

Mary Li will have to speak to hers. Haven’t met her but would like to. Saw the class scheduled at the time, but that’s it (no contact info).

(Waving @kawaiijutsu) Hey there! If you are ever at the space on tuesdays, like come to a fiberfrolic, we would love to meet you. Or pm me.

2 Likes

My numerous classes are all accounted for.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m not sure I followed what the question was - I’ve taught the one class on knitting and will teach the next one this weekend, I think both of those I put to be a personal addendum to me. (one I know was paid to me, and I’m fairly sure the second one was supposed to go to me too). As far as meeting, I would love to meet you guys! I just normally work Tuesdays so I never get to come for fiberfrolic :frowning:

2 Likes