Hatcher's Shooting Event Recap 1-11-19

@Draco any videos or picture yet?

Honestly I havenā€™t had time ā€¦ all of the footage and pics are in the hatchers committee drive if you want to edit something

Whereā€™s the Hatchers committee drive?

It is the Hatcherā€™s Folder on the Committee Drive at the space and on Jump

1 Like

@TBJK
More for you to make space for. :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing the need for more storage in the future.

1 Like

Saiga-12 is my clay gunā€¦sometimes it takes 20 shots v :slight_smile: v

1 Like

I went to shot show and I saw the ks7 thing - Iā€™m getting one, and I hate shotguns.

Their 30 something round 22 or pistol was the bees knees and Iā€™m getting that too. Comes pre threaded in 1/2x28 for suppressors and full top rail for red dots.

The glock 43x and 48 were very comfy, but too small for my sasquatch paws.

Sig wasnā€™t offering anything new, really, they upped their smug level which I didnā€™t think was possible. But their new 338 Norma machine gun is a thing directly out of my dreams.

The mini gatling hand crank gun that uses glock mags was neat and I want one.

Acro p1 from aimpoint wasnā€™t as nice as I wanted it to beā€¦ And itā€™s 700 Msrp. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll switch over just yet from my rmr.

Lots of ak things. Galils, 9mm aks that take cz scorpion mags.

Speaking of cz, their p10 f stole my heart and I want one.

Walthers steel framed ppq was pretty awesome. I still canā€™t shoot it because of that huge massive slide release though.

Surefireā€™s new xlv-2 ir/vis laser/light combo is rad. Itā€™s a lightsaber at 50 mw

Crye precision party was waaaaayyyyy too 80s.

I canā€™t remember everything gun related I saw, but if yā€™all want to know something specific about stuff that was released at the show, lemme know.

1 Like

Did you get to see the Flux Defense brace up close for the Glocks? Fire Control Unit X01/2?

The flux defense brace is still awaiting atf approval apparently. But if it gets approved Iā€™m getting one. Super solid, I like it so much better than the roni kits.

The x01 is basically a micro roni. Not much else to be said. If you have 320 guns and you want that package, sure, but I wouldnā€™t go out of my way to get it.

1 Like

It sure does look like it.

They didnā€™t show the AR pattern housing that used the P320?

They had a prototype one there, but I think itā€™s too gimmicky. Why not just buy an AR at that point?

1 Like

True, particularly considering how much it may end up costing, if the X01 is any indication.
Interesting to see how or if they can get the P320 classified as a rifle if retrofitted in an AR pattern housing, unless they all are going to be pistols. As well as how theyā€™re adapting the mechanism to work in an AR pattern.