Hatchers Relocation - Suggested by Expansion Group

The Expansion Group is offering the Hatcher’s Armory a possible new location.

At the 06/22 Board Meeting, the Glassmaking Committee area was divided into two separate locations. Their kilns would be moved to the Warehouse next to Jewelry and their current space in the Flex area reduced in size by 180 square feet. So, this space is available and I would like to offer it up to Hatchers Armory first. The actual size is 14’ 8" x 12’ 6". The 180 square feet is located in the 102 Flex area room, by the double doors leading to the warehouse, up to the support pillar, next to Glassmaking. Essentially flipping the Hatchers Armory area around to the other side of the wall.

Nothing has been set in stone. Just wondering if Hatchers would rather be located in the Flex area versus in the open warehouse. This would give Hatchers more space than their current allocation. I am open for discussion on this topic.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Lapidary Space expansion

@matthshooter @Team_Hatchers

I’m not certain that people will want hammering, metalwork and anvils in the flex area. Just a thought. I’m not certain about the rest.

Sorry for the confusion. I renamed the thread “Hatchers Relocation”. I am trying to get some input from the Hatchers Committee about the original topic. Suggest that we stay on topic.

1 Like

Is hatchers including blacksmith? If so maybe not great since they’re also a hot process?

Patras does not include blacksmithing but I do plan on doing cold Fortune… and with cold forging does include things like a lot of noise and cutting and grinding and such. What time is it

Just a suggestion Lapidary may be a fit better inside next to GlassWorks than Hatchers.