Harmonica lessons

Is there anyone that would be interested in a harmonica class, if I gave one?

1 Like

I’m in. I always wanted to learn that thing. Blues or standard tuning?

Interested. Have been wanting to learn.

I’d be interested depending upon the time the lessons were taught.

I would be interested.

Both “straight” standard and “cross harp” blues on a 10 hole diatonic harmonica.

How many of you have a harmonica or would be willing to buy one for the class at @ $40 each? I’m asking in order to find out if people already have a harmonica, would be willing to buy one, or if I’d need to supply harmonicas and would need to limit the class size to the amount I have available.

You have given me an excuse to buy one.

I would buy one. Only have cheapo’s

I have a nice older one, I would be willing to sale. It has some wear and tear.

Private Message if interested. I will be at the space Wednesday and Thursday.

I bought it at an auction. I have had it several years and have not thought about it lately.

When I get the class scheduled I will post a list of harmonicas that I’m recommending for the class. They need to be diatonic, 10 hole, standard tuned to C major. Right now the harmonicas that I’m recommending are the Hohner Marine Band, Hohner Golden Melody, Hohner Blues Harp, Hohner Special 20, and the Lee Oskar standard Major. I’ll probably add a couple of others by the time I schedule the class and might have a couple of loaners available.

1 Like

Steve, do you have a pic of your harmonica? How much are you looking to sell it for? I might be interested.

Mind, if you have a different diatonic harmonica I can still teach you how to play it, but it might not be able to bend notes to play blues music.

I’m in. John Mayall is my hero.

I might also. My Dad played harmonica and the only ones I have are cheap.
I will be there Wednesday.

I will be there Wednesday starting at 10:30 for a class. I will go home late, probably 11:00.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

How much do you need to get for it?
I am planning on getting there around 4-5.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

I play a little but would be interested in learning more. I have special 20’s I’ll be looking for the class on the event calendar.
KR Cunningham

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who want to learn how to play the harmonica and fucking liars.

3 Likes

I’m just here to post harmonica memes

2 Likes

Terry, You said the Marine Band one was the best. What key? G,C ?