HAAS PART 2 class is now live (minus prerequisite)

Hello. the HAAS Part 2: Control and Operation class is now live on the calendar.
It is a paid class ($25) for new members who have taken the PART1 class with me. It will be 50-50 split between classroom and practical demo on the HAAS.

Legacy members who took the domino class under Bryan G but never got to make the domino because of the loss of the FeatureCam license may audit the class free of charge. Just show up and sign in.

Part 3 (actually cutting the domino) will be one on one only after your Gcode files under fusion360 have been verified.

PLEASE NOTE: This is the first offering of the class so I’ve allowed 3 hours for it to guage the length. It will likely not take that long.

3 Likes

It won’t let me register for the class, since I never finished the domino under Bryan G, I still have my gcode though. Do we not need to register if we took the earlier version of the class?

He says just show up & sign in.

Yea I saw that but, that doesnt let him know how many people might becoming. I thought it would be worth while to ask.

the number of seats is open for legacy members (just show up and sign in). its doubtful we’ll overbook the flight.
note: the gcode files generated under featureCam are worthless since we don’t have FC to be able to verify your files. You’ll need to regen the NEW domino under fusion360 before going to part 3.

1 Like

For those members who asked about taking the PART 2 class right after the PART 1, @LisaSelk was kind enough to remove the prerequisite for me, so you should now be able to sign up. The two classes are dis-similar enough that I don’t have a problem if you take one before the other or concurrently. You’ll still need to finish both and submit your files before moving to part 3. cheers!

1 Like