HAAS CNC class for Feb

For those that have asked, the next haas class should appear on the calendar in the next couple of days.
It is scheduled for Feb 17 - Sunday 12-6p.
Cheers!

Welp, guess I’m going to have to start my birthday drinking after 6pm on the 17th :smile:

Why wait? I usually have a beer or two while doing the class. :grin:

that’s a good point, I’ll just wait to open. The Jamison’s until after. Is this going to be pretty much the same as the one you did on 1/20?

Yes it will probably be the same although I usually add random information

Excellent, I just grabbed the first seat. I’m really looking forward to it.

1 Like

Wohoo I got a seat! Although now I’m rethinking. I took the class about 4 years ago when Brian taught it, successfully made my domino, then never touched it. @nicksilva do you recommend I take your class and occupy a seat, or should I cancel and arrange for some sort of refresher instead? No bother either way, but I do have an upcoming project that warrants some HAAS action.

Well I’m the only teacher so there really isn’t anyone else for refresher. I do have a different style than Bryan did so you might learn something different. You wouldn’t need to make the domino - you could probably go right to your personal project

Phenomenal. I’ll keep my spot. Thanks!

In! Unless of course a trip comes up and I end up being out of town… if you get wait listed let me know… If I can’t make the class I’ll pass on my spot to whomever contacts me first.