Guided tour help?

Good evening,
I want to join the dallas makers space. I am interested in laser cutters / engraving and 3D printers… how can I get a tour appointment?

Thanks in advance,

Ame

1 Like

I know the plan is I’m Saturday’s form I believe 10 to 2 but I’m not sure if they’re starting this Saturday this would probably be better in ask the members are in a general more people will fit and somebody

1 Like

Hey Ame,

So I responded to a previous message, but I’m both a laser teacher and one of the tour givers we have at the makerspace (although that’s never been a particularly professional position at the space). I’m planning on being up at the space relatively late tomorrow (probably 6+) if you can make it then, otherwise I’m happy to give you a tour whenever you’re free.

Chris V.

I’ll be there after lunch today but don’t have a firm time yet

Hello Chris,
Thanks for replying … today at 6pm?
I will let you know around 4.
Thanks a lot !

Hello rlisbona,

Well, if you could give me a tour, that would be great. I’m flexible today.

Thanks,

Ame

Im heading there now, I should be free at 11. Will be back to work on the CNC router early afternoon but don’t know when yet
Randy

Hello Randy,

I can be there around 11:15. Is that ok?

Thanks again

That works great

It sounds like things worked out without me, then? lol

1 Like

Chris,
Ya I think mid day worked better for Ame, she is interested in laser and 3D printing, I’m sure she would appreciate help getting started in those two areas.
Randy

1 Like

:laughing: It was a fun tour … thank you Randy and yes, I am definitely waiting for the laser class now.
Happy Sunday

1 Like

So if you want to set up a laser 1 on 1 I’m willing to do that pretty much whenever is best for you as long as I’ve got some heaeds up. As for the 3d printers, you can get trained to use those online at learn.dallasmakerspace.org

Head over there and take the class and finish the test to get access to the 3d printers.

2 Likes