[Gone] (?) "High-flow" toilets

The commodes are gone

I have discovered what appear to be old-school early-90s Kholer high-flow toilets in serviceable condition put out by the curb (other bathroom remodel items are present if you fancy that random prefab cultured-marble countertop/sink units will fit your needs). Lids are present, internals appear to be original; expect to do some cleanup and possibly refurbishment should you opt to put these into service.

puppers rates these toilets as more interesting than random stretches of grass but less interesting than garbage cans

Lewisville. Firewater Pl.

Doubt that the city will pick them up (other detritus has been sitting at the location for weeks), but note that trash collection is Monday afternoon-ish. Also note that these are not my discarded commodes nor is this my house, thus I make no guarantees as to their condition or future availability.

2 Likes

Awwww man! I could use a high flow one if it’s a 10” rough in. I don’t know if I can get there before the trash man though. :cry: Maybe I’ll drive by later to see if they’re there.

I’ve been looking at pressure assist toilets because the 1.28 gpf one isn’t enough to move stuff the distance it needs to. I think an old school toilet would work and save me hundreds of dollars by not needing a pressure assist and having to extend my rough-in to 12 inches. :confounded:

Al Bundy says he’ll take them.

1 Like

With all the other remodeling debris that’s been there for weeks, I doubt that Republic is going to remove those toilets.

1 Like