GlassWorks Volunteers Saturday 5/25/19

Hello GlassWorks Committee,

Unfortunately at this time we are still in limbo on our cabinet order. @StanSimmons can not recall if the order was placed. He is amazing busy so hopefully he will get a chance to check his computer soon.

Please let me now if you have some free time Saturday about 2pm and you can assist with organizing our stuff. We need to be cautious of having to many boxes in our Dept so the electricians can maneuver around with out to much difficulty.

We have items in the ceramics area and the project storage area that need to be relocated. Team logistics is going to clear us up some temporary space on the Chair storage shelf so we can have everything in 1 place. Unfortunately we will not be able to use the black tubs to store the stuff in. If you have any boxes please bring them.

Also, I have the new Glassworks suggested layout info. We are waiting on this to be board approved. The kilns and Lamping will be moved to the corner space just out the double doors to the left corner, in the warehouse.

Stained Glass and the microwaves will remain this the current space. We will lose SF after the pole in our space. Beyond the pole will become a common work space with tables.

Our floor plan will need to be redefined since we are now split to 2 areas, (after we receive the official the SF of the warehouse space). I believe for safety this is a great plan, and having work tables next to GlassWorks will be a plus.

Please reply below if you can help on Saturday.

Thank you,
Anita Willis
GlassWorks Chair

1 Like

I’ll be there at 2.

2 Likes

My sister Sarah and I will be there to help.

3 Likes

Are y’all still meeting today>

There are two rolling work tables in the back that supposedly yours. No sign of the cabinets yet.

Yes We need some help if you can come