GlassWorks - Meeting 7/2/2018 Date correction 6:30 pm

Please let me know 48 hours in advance of you would like to add something to the agenda.

Thank you
Anita Willis

Agenda
7/2/2018

Old Business
We will be defining what consumables will be provided to our members once we receive a space.
Reviewing needed equipment repairs.

New business
• Committee chair vote
• Teachers supply list
• Volunteer purchasing agent keep up with class supplies and consumables.
• Volunteer repair person to spot check equipment for needed bit/blade /belt changes and repairs
• Teacher adding glass cutting to their class, the practice scrap to be added to the community consumables?
• Getting some microwaves, and a locking cabinet in house so classes can start.
• Getting our Teachers ready to teach

2nd Microwave demo - demo only

5 Likes

@meanbaby Please add me to the teacher list. Thank you for all you do :dizzy:

I will check out my microwaves and try and bring them in Sunday afternoon. If I do so where might I place them? They are heavy but not overly bulky. I could wait to bring them if you need me to.

Did you say one of them is 220V? There aren’t that many 220 plugs in the Space, so I’m not sure how useful that would be. Maybe… take a pic of the plug?

And, if the 110V one has the specs on it somewhere, could you check to see if it’s 1100 … um … I think we’re looking for watts on that number.

The watts are on the plate on the back and they need to be 1100 or higher and the electric 110. Fingers are. Crossed!

Please get with John Gorman he is working out some space to place them so they can be used and classes started.

1 Like

I will check. I can save the 220 one here if we can’t use it now and when you have your own space later, we can see if you have a plug.

1 Like

Possibly add creating a lampworking sign off list? Or a discussion on whether that’s how we want to go with that.

I can’t make sunday meetings but I’ll review the minutes if there are any.

We are currently getting the Wiki page fine tuned,I will add this info to the agenda and make sure the meeting notes are posted.

1 Like

Please RSVP from the event calendar if you are going to the meeting Monday 7/2/2018 6/30 pm

I am make the new time - Monday 7/2 at 6:30 pm

@ladysandry

2 Likes

(Reminder******

GlassWorks meeting tomorrow 6:30 pm

2 Likes