Glass, plain, donate

We spoke about this ages ago…I found another box of glass. I believe that is 3ish total, might be 4.

Do you want them & can I drop them off (where) tomorrow?

Boxes are 11x14, up to 16x 20? or 18x24 - not sure

If not - It goes into my dumpster at work this week.

4 Likes

TLAR making glass great again…

1 Like

Sure. We love to get glass donations! You could leave it on one of the tables in the glass committee area.

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll drop them off later today.

Edited note: i put two boxes of glass on one of the white tables in the glass working area and will bring the other box or boxes with me this evening.

5 Likes

There are three cartons of glass on that table now.
16x20
12x16
11x14
I have more plain clear glass in varying sizes if anyone wants it.

3 Likes

I would like some, DMS will be closed can it hold until it opens. It’s a extremely long drive to your shop for me,

1 Like

Anita,

Tell me what you want and I’ll set it aside and meet you somewhere near the Space some time or elsewhere.

Where approximately do you live?

1 Like

If you still have 12x16 but in good with a box of what ever you have available. Duncanvile/ close to DeSoto

2 Likes

Do you want 12 x 16? Or is that an approximate size?

Anita, for you - I will go through my glass and put a box of 12 x 16 aside for you and meet you somewhere south on my way to Grand Prairie or Duncanville in a few weeks on a Sunday or Monday.

2 Likes

You rock !

1 Like

Tom,
I got in DMS to get GlassWorks ready I found the glass,

I gave the 11x14 glass to GlassWorks the other 2 sizes I’m taking. Are you good with that?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

Do you want anymore glass?

1 Like

Yes, I personally would

1 Like

You are welcome to as much of the regular glass as you want.
I plan to clean out the glass storage rack in the next 60 days.
Most it will go in the dumpster.

1 Like

What kind of glass do you have? Size, colors? I may be interested in some, I do some hobby work in stained glass

The glass I use is what one would find in custom picture framing. It is clear, most is coated other than the plain glass that Anita uses.
This clear glass that Anita uses/picks up is not what I typically use, but like many things - it accumulates and a purge is the next step. Most of it is 2.0mm or 2.5 mm thick.

I have a local friend that operates a stained repair & restoration company. He “fixes” them - I just frame them. If you are interested - see the link below.

2 Likes

DMS I think will be opening soon, can you plan to leave it on the table with my name on the boxes. Or we can arrange for me to pick it up.

I could use a bunch. Please box it up not to heavy so I can pick up the boxes to carry to my car

I could use a few pieces 24+to 30+ inch long if you have some that big.
I really appreciate it!

Anita

Anita,

What size or other sizes did you want?

Dropping off at the DMS is fine - if they open before I quit.

1 Like

Let me know before you quit,I’ll drive up there if needed.

Multiple size is fine. I have multiple ideas😁 Small quantity large amount either way is good. pile me up.

1 Like

You’re not really quitting are you? Say it ain’t so.

2 Likes