Glass donation move today 4/3 2018

Any helpers who want to join in on the trek to collect the donated glass shop; we will be meeting at the space at 10 am today. Thanks to all who are able and willing!

2 Likes

Do you have enough help? I live in Plano, might be able to meet you at the pick up location if needed.

That would help. I’ll pm you

Many many thanks to all those that helped move a full U-Haul truck of glass and tools. @Julie-Harris @John_Marlow @darrent @ronin @Bill @FrenchFrog @Ashley_Newland

You guys are amazing and we couldn’t function without volunteers like you. :heart:

7 Likes

WOW !!! Did we luck out What a wonderful donation that was

Happy to help. I am thankful for the very generous donation - so many nice things! I’m excited about having a glass program at DMS.

2 Likes

Now we need to get glass up and going. I hope to have my painted glass ready to fire within a week,
I want to pick up some larger glass for the large forms I asked Kris A. to bring the space to practice on.
Kris A. Is there furniture for the square kiln in the metal shop? That kiln is way deeper than I thought!
Wow at the saws, do they all work? I know we were suppose to meet tonight and saw glass ,but I’m guessing you must be slap worn out. When will you be free For us to give them a shot? ( not tomorrow)

Anita

1 Like

I was absolutely wore out! Not that I did a lot but drive but it did me in today. I can meet Thursday or Friday to go over the saws and molds I brought in as well as finding storage for them. I’ll see about getting more organized today so it’s not such a wreck.

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you for all that you do, you are the BOMB! … BOOM!

I plan to be at home tonight working on my current 5 glass projects. Thursday after 4:30 pm will be great to meet and play with the saws. I would also like to discuss the kiln in the metal shop and perhaps take it for a spin soon.

2 Likes