Getting a copy of Lightburn

Hello,
I’m looking to see if anyone has the Makerspace link so I can get a copy of Lightburn? I found an old post with a link but it’s no longer active. I contacted Lightburn and they said I should contact Makerspace. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you,
Andrew

@cvrana may know

I’m actually in the process of trying to figure out right now. Someone has given me a link but I didn’t quite understand what they meant to once I figure it out I’ll let you know.

Chris V.

2 Likes

It’s not a link, but a discount code for members. Use it at checkout.

No, i know. I mean someone’s givne me a link about how to get the code set up. Like I said, once I know more I’ll update here.

Thank you.

I’d appreciate a copy of the coupon as well when you have it figured out!!

Thank you!
Troy

Ditto! Thanks in advance!

Good afternoon! Not intending to raise an old thread but I’m interested in purchasing a copy of Lightburn as well - I know they can be accessed via the server onsite (and by remoting in) but it can be a bit clunky. How would I go about finding the link to the discount available for members?
Thanks!

I did a free trial period with Lightburn at home thinking I could have everything set up and just have to cut when I got to Makerspace. The problem I had was the version at Makerspace was older and my files wouldn’t load because they were created with a newer version so I let it expire.

Members with green dots should follow the instructions here
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/lightburn-discount-codes-available/91360

1 Like

Guess since I don’t have a green dot for whatever reason it says that page doesn’t exist or I don’t have access. What’s the green dot for?

This is explained here

and here

It allows access to members-only sections of Talk, for exactly such purposes as explaining how members go about getting members-only SWAG.

All one must do is follow the directions in the 2nd link I posted (and be patient with the squidgy carbon bit behind the processing of those requests).

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you. I had no idea I needed to do that.