Gander's Mountain closing

Happened to pass by the other day.
Not much left but there were a number of less common(to me) ammunition that were being sold at 50% off.
Looked at a few and they come out to be cheaper(some at about 30% cheaper) than what the lowest I found online were.
Found Blackhawk knee and elbow pads for <13$.

2 Likes

3 Likes

lol.
There were only the oddball caliber firearms left. Seemed like they were the first to go.

Thanks for the update with price checks. I’ve been going through the Lewisville gander and was not impressed on my first viewing. Especially watching people walking out with full carts of “discounted goods” at a 10% to 15% mark up over price on amazon. I’ll pop in and see what they are at now.

1 Like

Perhaps their powder or primers are reasonably priced.

1 Like

I’ll check and post an update.

Lewisville gander is completely picked over. Only a small amount of Apparel left.

Yup.
I saw some #4 shot that came to about 45cents/round tax inclusive and the lowest I found elsewhere online was 75cents/round.
The sign on the door said last 10 days when I went there.

Ahh,
I see you gave us the late info on the sale. :wink:
The sign said 6 days left when Ed and I checked it out. They had a private buyer come in two days earlier and effectively purchases the whole store except apparel.

lol.
I didn’t think much of it at the time I was there as there wasn’t much left at that time either. And that meme up there kinda sums up their prices during the beginning of the closing out sale.

1 Like

Yeah,
Just giving you a hard time. :smile:

lol. twentytwentytwenty