Fusion 360 Training?

I would like to be able to design in Fusion 360 more confidently. Is there anyone out there that might be willing to do a training (can even be virtual) for Fusion 360. I get so lost in the videos I’ve watched and lose interest. I would like more of a small class style to maybe dip my toes in the water.

TIA

2 Likes

Follow the instructions in this thread to get a free Solidworks license as a benefit of the membership:

Then follow these instructions to download and install the program:

6d

First Look at SOLIDWORKS Software - SOLIDWORKS

SOLIDWORKS Tutorial for Beginners - Sketching Basics

How To Dimension, Constrain, and Add Relations To A Sketch In Solidworks

1 Like

I know this isn’t what you’re asking, but I found this set of Fusion 360 tutorials to be particularly good. I started from zero and was able to get reasonably competent just following his tutorials.

YouTube channel by Product Design Online

For the most part, they show the latest user interface/menus. Most other tutorial videos still show the old interface so those are very confusing.

Don’t skip around. Start at the beginning, where he goes into great detail about everything. Each video covers one major topic, so they’re pretty easy to follow. As he progresses through the 30 videos he gets less detailed about the stuff he has already covered. And he’s really good about answering questions on his YouTube channel.

5 Likes

Hi Chris

You were asking about photoetching.

Take a look at UV Exposure Units (vpcinc.com)

A3 Dry Film Sheet Laminators (vpcinc.com)

PCB Products (vpcinc.com)