Fusion 360 License?

Does Makerspace have a license available for members? Thanks!

I don’t think so (someone correct me…?) but we do for Solid Works:

3 Likes

Yeah – Fusion360 doesn’t like us. We don’t qualify as an “educational institution” under their rules, so we’d have to buy the expensive professional version (and that’s too expensive for us). And the free version that we’d been using became more restricted. Although, some folks have said that they get enough functionality from the free version for it to be useful. YMMV…

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I had the free version and expired recently. They want me to pay now.

Thanks for the info. I am working on getting it installed now.
Mark

1 Like

There is a “Free Personal/Hobbyist” tier that you might qualify for depending on what you’re wanting to do with it.

As stated, we’re not educational-y enough to satisfy their “For Educational Use” clause.

3 Likes

Thanks!

jast DMS Officer - CTO - Infrastructure
February 17

There is a “Free Personal/Hobbyist” tier that you might qualify for depending on what you’re wanting to do with it.

As stated, we’re not educational-y enough to satisfy their “For Educational Use” clause.

autodesk.com

Fusion 360 Plans & Pricing | Fusion 360 | Autodesk

Compare the price for Fusion 360 commercial and personal, hobby plans. View cost, extensions, and features. Subscribe to an Autodesk Fusion 360 license for only $495 /year.

Thanks very much. I got it to work. I had to go through your link and reinstall, but it looks good now.

Regards,
Mark

jast DMS Officer - CTO - Infrastructure
February 17

autodesk.com

Fusion 360 Plans & Pricing | Fusion 360 | Autodesk

Compare the price for Fusion 360 commercial and personal, hobby plans. View cost, extensions, and features. Subscribe to an Autodesk Fusion 360 license for only $495 /year.

1 Like