FS: VW Cabin Air Filter 1j0819644a. Fits: MK IV (~1997-2004) Golf/Jetta/Beetle Cabrio Audi TT etc

I’ve a leftover. Genuine VW Group. In the VW plastic wrap. Manufactured by MANN. The entire 475 model fitment list can be found here:
https://parts.vw.com/p/AIR-FILTER-CABIN-AIR-FILTER--From-ChassisVIN-8N-1-014-001-Odor--Pollen/48124316/1J0819644A.html

~$20.00 new @ any VW dealer.
Let me know if you can use it; we can work something out ($0.00-$100.00 range depending on your salesmanship and my gullibility). My time to come to DMS is short presently, but, again, surely we can work something out to get it to you…
Tagging @TLAR as the local link to all things Teutonic.
Volkswagen SEAT Porsche AUDI SKODA keyword spam.

EDIT: just realised I have access to a camera. The actual item in question:

2 Likes

Covers up to 2005 JETTA but not our son’s 2006. So close. :wink:

1 Like

even a real charcoal one!

You should add that it fits the other models too - the cabrios, beetles, and Audi TT’s!

1 Like

Tom: will it work in either the Cabri or Golf?

1 Like

Done. Thank you for the suggestion. I thought the “,etc.” covered that, but it’s always better to state it explicitly when possible.

I’m not Tom, but “no” to the Cabriolet; I don’t think it has one. I don’t recall the year on the Golf, but I think “yes”, because to my recollection it’s an MK IV Golf (actually, I thought it was a Jetta, but you just said it’s a Golf, so…).

Affirmative it is an A4 platform (2000) and will work with the Golf Tdi.

1 Like

I know you aren’t Tom - but the Technical Advisor I rely on is. Will look up

I have something that will likely fit in. (Once I get around to doing some work on it). So if you don’t get any other takers, let me know.

On second look, maybe not. The listing says 2001 from 8/00, and mine is an 01 from 4/00.

1 Like