FS: Two workbenches with riser shelf and drawer

I have two laminate top metal leg workbenches for sale. Both are used and show some signs of wear. One is 5 foot and one is 6 foot in length and 30 inches deep if I remember correctly. Each one comes with a metal riser and a single pull out drawer that can be attached to the bottom in addition to the metal legs and cross brace.

The are in a storage unit I am trying to vacate this weekend and am looking to find them a new home. Currently they are disassembled. I forgot to take a photo last night when I had them pulled out when moving stuff. Can get photos this weekend if needed.

The 5 foot workbench is $100 and 6 foot is $125. If you buy both I will take $200.

Bump. Looking to get these two sold within the next week or two. Would prefer to sell to a DMS member rather than offer up on Craigslist or some other site. I can bring them to DMS one afternoon or deliver within the DFW metroplex. Anyone interested can inspect them at my storage unit in Carrollton in the afternoon or on a weekend.

Can you post a picture? I might be interested.

I dug through some old photos of when I got them. The first photo shows the broadcast engineering shop where they came from. The ones for sale are the two grey laminate workbenches in the photo. The second photo shows the workbenches I got after taking them apart the night before they went into storage. The maple top workbench is currently not for sale as I hope to sand it down and refinish the top and use it in my workshop. But for the right price it is also for sale.

I may be interested. would love to take a look but need to figure out when Iā€™d be able to come by.

1 Like

The 6 foot workbench has been spoken for and is tentatively sold. The 5 foot workbench remains. Will be at storage in Carrollton sometime on Saturday mid-day to dig the 6 foot bench out.