FS: Sears Craftsman Router Recreator

I have a Sears Craftsman Router Recreator model 113.251890 that I found while cleaning out my new workshop. I don’t have much info about it or anything but figured someone may be interested in a cheap router pantograph duplicator.

Asking $50 or best offer. Trying to help fund the HVAC install in the workshop. Can bring up to DMS sometime this weekend or any afternoon next week.

Anyone interested? $40 or best offer. Need it gone soon.

I googled the item and at the bottom of the page there is a site, CAUTmON. It has a free PDF of the manual. Not interested in buying it but thought it might help ya sell it.

1 Like

Will take $20. Need to get this item out of my shop soon. Any takers?

It is time the tool must go. It is now free to anyone who wants it. Can bring to DMS nearly any afternoon next week. Just need it out of my way at this point and don’t want to toss it in the trash.

I hadn’t seen this. I’ll pay the $20 for it. I will be at the space Sat and Sunday by the HAAS starting around 1pm each day. then out until next Friday.

1 Like

I will try to drop it off on Saturday afternoon. Thanks!!

What does it do?

It sounds interesting.

I know its been spoken for, but I love CNC machines.

I was ‘spaced’ Sat and Sun from 1 to 6pm. I’ll be back next Saturday.

I got tied up with other commitments and did not make it up to the space in time to meet you on either day this weekend. I will bring it to you at DMS next Saturday.

ok. I’m expecting to be back. Hoping I don’t get tied up but if I do I’ll make an announcement since I’ll have to cancel a class.

I think for once our schedules will work out where we both might be at DMS at the same time. I saw the machine shop was having a meeting tonight and I will be there teaching pinball repair class in Vector. I put the router recreator in the back of my truck this morning and will have it with me tonight. I should arrive a few minutes after 6pm and will be there probably until 9pm or later.

It looks like a “3D copier”?