FS: GPUs (Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB)

I have several Graphics Cards for sale. All are NVIDIA 1070 architecture. They are in excellent condition and have been fully cleaned and come with original boxes.

1. Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB GDDR5 Windforce OC Edition

2. MSI Gaming - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 GAMING X Edition

3. MSI Armor - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 ARMOR OC Edition

4. EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 FTW Gaming Edition

Asking $225 each.

Did a product comparison or something? Brand evaluation?

Cryptocurrency mining? :thinking:

1 Like

I would posit that they wouldn’t be in ‘excellent condition’ then. Unless maybe if they were undervolted.

Crypto is my guess, but as long as they weren’t in a hot environment, they should be fine. I’ve had quite a few GPUs for ETH + zec/sia and they were fine for normal games/graphics design afterwards. I sold an 8GB to a buddy of mine for pretty cheap because I was worried about it. He’s been using it with no problems. I know it’s one GPU out of millions, but it’s still my experience with them.

If someone were worried about the card’s history, maybe work it out to do a benchmark on the GPU during time of sale.

Given that performance is probably on parity with a 2060, and the collapse of the secondary market post crypto bubble- id value them around more the $150ish range. I buy and sell lots of used computer hardware. I have a whole list of stuff if people are interested. No video cards since I don’t want to compete (and I’ve just got 2 I could sell anyway)

I moved to NC though - and gave tons of it to goodwill computer works when I left. A lot of it enterprise level

@jhw3D I need to finish the rebuild of Darker than black so if one hasn’t sold the evga or gaming x then hit me up when I get back from holiday after the new year.