I recently cycled out my old key, and now have an assortment of Abloy Protec2 locks, with the Ruby2 keyway from Security Snobs. All locks are in good operating condition, though a few of them have some cosmetic items (water stains on one of them that would probably buff out, worn powder coat on one since I did a rudimentary bake on it to make it a red LOTO lock but didn’t want to blast the lock body).
I have the following:
- 1x Abloy Protec 321 (this one has the water stains) ( https://securitysnobs.com/Abloy-Protec2-PL-321-Padlock.html )
- 1x Stanton Concepts Puck Lock (this was custom ordered to have a Protec2 cylinder rather than a Protec v1). ( https://securitysnobs.com/Abloy-Protec2-PL-975-Hardened-Steel-Puck-Padlock.html )
- 2x Schlage compatible Abloy CY406 KIK Cores (with fresh backtabs): https://securitysnobs.com/Abloy-Protec2-Retrofit-KIK-Cylinder.html
- 1x Abloy EP400N Key Switch (on/off, key removable in both positions): https://securitysnobs.com/Abloy-Protec2-Electronic-Switch-Lock.html
- 1x Abloy 330 Padlock with 2" shackle (this one has the worn powder coat): https://securitysnobs.com/Abloy-Protec2-PL-330-Padlock.html
- few standard keys, and a keyport key though the keyport key is a little worn on the plastic tab.
And I still have one other lock at my ranch that I can grab next time I’m down there, another Abloy 330 but with a 1" shackle.
Asking $450 for all of it