FS: 4-Drawer Stanley Vidmar Tool Cabinet

For sale for $300 or best reasonable offer.

Four drawer Stanley-Vidmar industrial machinist tool cabinet. 30 inches wide, 28 deep, 34 tall. Very sturdy construction with heavy gauge sheet metal. Could use a little cleaning and the rollers need to be lubricated. One handle has a dent where something hit it but does not affect operation, only cosmetic. Local curbside or driveway delivery available within the DFW metroplex since I have a liftgate on my pickup. Currently located in Farmers Branch near 35 and 635. Will not ship. Currently located about 1-1/2 miles south of DMS.

Similar to Lista, Lyon, Kennedy, and other industrial/commercial grade tool cabinets. Very heavy construction and will outlast any consumer grade toolbox and heavier construction than many Snap-On or other automotive toolboxes.

4 Likes

Price drop to $250. Need it sold soon so I can afford another tool for the workshop. :slight_smile:

Price drop again. Now $225.

Price drop to $200. This is my rock bottom price. If I had the room to keep this in my workshop I would not be selling it but my workshop is full so it must go.

1 Like

Cabinet is still for sale. Local delivery is possible within the DFW metroplex.

The cabinet was sold earlier today to a DMS member.

2 Likes