Freebie Vintage Pinball Machine on CL

Obviously, I know nothing about pinball machines except that VECTOR does cool work, and you’re probably always watching for stuff like this, and likely already know. Just in case…
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/zip/5567850615.html

I was going to post with his name and number visible, but I wasn’t so sure about that, even though it should be relatively “unharvestable” in image format…

Thanks for posting! Though I’m pretty sure this is spam. I called the number using *67 (a good idea to prevent phone number harvesting)… and the mailbox was full. “Jack VanGorden” has no corroborating profile data in D/FW area and the photo of that Gigi pinball machine is way nicer than most free projects.

Alas… lately Craigslist has been full of pinball scammers. Not just in D/FW either.

1 Like

Well poop.
Now that you say it, it LOOKS like a SPAM ad.
Sorry to waste time!
Thank you for letting me know.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for good deals. When I saw it posted last night I thought it may be spam but messaged Jayson about it anyways. In recent weeks the scammer/spammers have been posting lots of bogus pinball and arcade ads. Usually they can be spotted by the mangled gmail address that is linked to the listing and usually the photos look like they were lifted from somewhere else. But occasionally there really is a free or absurdly cheap deal to be had so it is worth continuing to look for good deals… The three free arcade games posted on Craigslist over the weekend was real…

1 Like