Freebie Shelf June 2021

This is the preliminary post for the monthly Freebie Shelf thread.

@Team_Moderators – I’ve put this in DMS General. Could we get a pin to the top of DMS General for this? Or – do we think it’s of enough interest to be pinned to the top of Talk?

2 Likes

– This thread for freebie/member exchange shelf only

– Feel free to post when you drop something off (pics are encouraged/expected/best practice), and if you claim or remove something (if you want to save someone an unnecessary trip or unmet expectation)

– No “claiming” or calling dibs here on this thread…FBS is always first come, first serve

– No “discussion” or comments about the merits (or lack thereof) of any drop-off.

– You can “mute” this thread if you are completely uninterested in seeing updates

8 Likes

6 Likes

That’s 2 pics of the Styrofoam sheets - they’re long. Lots and lots of stencils for painting. There’s a hatbox that has beads in plastic tubs and Ziplocs.

5 Likes

Please note that the red cart belongs to DMS. It is only being used for display purposes.

I grabbed the bag of network cables, and next time I’m up there I might grab that scrap motor for the enameled wire in it. I need some good magnet wire. First come first serve of course lol.

2 Likes

Let me know when someone leaves a paddle ball game like below. Always wanted one.

4 Likes

Some of this is still available…