Free wine bottles on CL

Greetings. I saw this on CL and though of Glassworks. Perhaps you can use this for your slumping classes. I know emptying bottles the old fashion way :cocktail: is much more fun but if you need a lot of them check them out. cheers!
free wine bottles

Boy that’s a lot! However, I suspect that they’ve got a continuing supply. I’ll check with @meanbaby and see if we want any now. I’m pretty sure we want to be ready once the electricity we need for the big kiln is available. I’m planning on running classes for the holiday season, which for crafting is now.

nick I still want the Stella bottles, they Are my fav to teach with. But I don’t think we have space to store that many bottles.

1 Like

Unfortunately I haven’t seen the liter Stella’s anywhere except that Albertsons north of the space. Just regular bottles and cans this direction

1 Like

They have them at a gas station by the house. I try to remember to pick up some.

1 Like

They have them at Winco!

1 Like

What types of wine bottles are best for the glassworks use? Clear wine bottles, green wine bottles, screw tops, corks, etc.

Is there a difference in need for bottle slumping?

My fav is the large Stella bottles.

All wine bottles work. Some people have preferences, but all will work.

1 Like

Do you have some green, clear, or blue wine bottles? We’ve got some, but it looks like they’re mostly brown. I ran out of my supply today – clearly I need to up my wine drinking!

1 Like