Free Track Time - September 1st

I’m registered for the September 1st www.TrackNightInAmerica.com session at Motorsport Ranch Cresson again and they just sent me an email. Apparently the registrations are down far enough that they’re offering a free entry along with a registered user (me).

If anyone has:

1. Their own car that they’d like to run on track (street legal, and pass their easy tech)
  2. A helmet that passes their spec (look at the TNiA website)
  3. Never run an event with TNiA (their rule, not mine)
  4. Is free on that Tuesday afternoon (September 1st)

Then let me know and I can get you a free entry. I’ll even ride along with you on the slow, practice laps to help you learn the course :slight_smile:

As an aside, the ‘practice’ laps are open and free to everyone and basically any street legal vehicle, so if you’re just bored on Tuesday the 1st and want to come check it out, that’s cool too!

PS. I accept no responsibility for the state of your bank account after you become addicted to track-time in your car. It’s seriously the most fun I’ve ever had with pants on.

7 Likes

good qualifier…

2 Likes

What an awesome offer!
Thank you for posting this up!

Are Tesla’s allowed? I know they’re not allowed at every track because they’re an electric car. If they are, I’m going to pass along that link for the event to people I know who would be interested. I don’t own a helmet or I’d love to try my Tesla on a track.

1 Like

Dang too bad the fuel pump in my MR2 turbo is still dead. Sounds like fun

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure if they are or not. They were at least for one event, but they had to end one of my sessions early because their car simply died and refused to go any further. Had to get a flatbed out onto the track to tow it off. The driver said that it had plenty of power left in the battery and that he thinks it may have overheated itself and went into some special shut down mode.

2 Likes

Just FYI - Nobody has claimed this free event entry as of yet.

2 Likes

I wish I could! Timing is bad with work. I hope somebody is able to go. It’s very kind of you to offer it here.

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out if I could make it work with my schedule. I’d need to get a helmet too.

1 Like

Same as Luke, I haven’t been able to work out the timing, otherwise I’d have taken you up about 15 seconds after you posted it :sweat_smile:

Amazing offer though.

2 Likes

Sign me up Adam.

Jay Johnson

1 Like

@kpblitzen42 this might be a fun poke about for you