Free stuff you should want

Anyone want this stuff? I have to purge. The gold plated terminals and distribution blocks are from my car audio days. I feel like they were fairly expensive. Somewhere I have a 1 farad capacitor to go with the 2 white u-clamps. The hold downs are new but sat idle in a very dusty shop. If a committee wants them for some reason they can have them first but free to anyone after that.

I wouldn’t mind the hold downs. They make good for jigs.

1 Like

I’ll take the little plane

I’ll take that absolutely delicious table under that cardboard you’re trying to hide. Holy hell man, that’s beautiful!!

4 Likes

I’d like the little plane if it isn’t already spoken for.

I’ll take the high current fuse blocks / distro blocks / etc. Ham buddy of mine has been saving up to do a proper install of a mobile rig, but he’s on a tight budget. Those parts will just about get him going.

I can drop the stuff off at the space today or tomorrow but not sure where to leave it. Otherwise I’ll be back in town next week.

Siberian Elm burl, one of my favorites! I made the tables for my last apartment but they seem to work at this one as well.

1 Like

It’s super lovely.
Do woodworkers secretly want all trees to get damaged/get a (fixable) disease to create such amazing…lumps?

New woodshop shirt:
Your tree has lovely lumps.
Ya never mind that - stupid idea.

1 Like

I will be at the space in a little while.

If i won the plane my box is on the north wall, big green LIMEY on the front, can’t miss it

Some years ago I was attending a workshop of selling ones art
The guy was talking about what NOT to say and one of his example
was a wood turner that was telling folks that 'burls are kinda like a
cancerous growth on trees"

Wow, an entire farad! None of that wimpy micro- and pico- stuff…

Only 16 volts though

I was tied up over in Garland and did not make it over. I can stop by tomorrow and drop thing off in personal storage boxes for anyone who wants that. Otherwise I will be at the space next week.

Any idea when tomorrow? I can certainly understand getting hung up. I do have a personal storage bin.

no, my job is a bit volatile and I will swing by sometime as I am running around. I am in Plano in the morning then need to run back out to Garland to pick up a cooler. The hold downs are yours so don’t worry about not getting them.

If the capacitor is not spoken for, I have use for it too.

Well somehow I just dropped off wood for Nicole and forgot to drop of the rest. I’ll try to swing back tomorrow and drop things off in people’s bins, if you have one.

I have a bin now. Left side up high. Back set of slots.

Todd Caldwell

Just let me know when you make it by to drop stuff off. No rush.

Thanks.