Free stain gone and the low cost pine are gone!

My shop partner has gone out of business due to wood prices. These water based stains are headed to the dumpster. Many are nearly full.
All you want for the low, low price of FREE.

In addition he has over 300 vintage pine shelf planks. Measure approximately 11.5" x 46.5" x 11/16". Very flat. Make good signboards, etc. As many as you want for a mere $0.75 each.

Shop is located near Six Flags. Get back to me if you want any or all. First come, first serve and it is self- serve!

3 Likes

Bert, I may head our your way later in the week. Can you text me a number I can reach you to make arrangements when I can? 214-seven seven three- 6889.

Thanks,

Dan

Definitely interested in the shelving. I’m not available until Friday. Let me know how to get some. Thanks

I will be heading around that way come Thursday afternoon/night. I may grab a few buckets, and a few boards. As much as I wish I did, I just don’t have the space to take all of them. Lol

Nick, I have a big delivery to make on Friday. Schedule is complicated. PM a cell number and I’ll text a time when I know that I’ll be available.

I’d like 30 of the boards, and some random stain. I think we could stop by tomorrow afternoon. Sending PM.

PM sent. I’ll take $50 worth of boards. thanks.

All the stain is gone.
Vintage pine planks and aromatic red Cedar described in another post are available.
Here (my shop near Six Flags) today until 6:30. Friday from 10:30 till ~2:00. Saturday from 10:30 till 12:00

Beth, after i get through them and catalog, ill be sure to bring a quart back to DMS for you my friend.

Lots of quarter full, but some almost completely full.

A total of 201 sold.
Approximately 110 left.

2 Likes

PM sent - I’d like the remaining 110 boards and can come out there tomorrow (Saturday) if still available

Oops … it’s kinda embarrassing when an engineer messes up on the math. That 110 should have been 182-ish. Something about having to account for all 7 layers and not just the 4 with the black ends pointed at the camera! @bradblanch is getting at least 110, so still some left.

2 Likes

Thanks to all who saved the stain from the dumpster and bought the pine planks. Both are gone.

6 Likes