Free shelving unit [And it's gone]

We have a single oddball shelving unit that is not like the others we have in our facility. It was decided to get rid of it and I am offering it to anyone who wants it. It is basically about the same type you would find at the home center with the two piece uprights joined in the middle. I can bring it with me up to DMS pretty much any afternoon around 6pm when I get off work or you can pick it up from our warehouse off Valley View and Senlac about one mile south of DMS during normal business hours. It is knocked apart and ready for pickup or delivery to DMS. I am trying to avoid dumpstering a perfectly good shelf…

http://members.tmstudios.com/dsites/schristian/shelf.jpg

I’m interested! What are the dimensions?

Really, regardless of dimensions, I’d love to take it. I can get it this Sunday in the time window you’re describing. I will be at DMS after 6

It is 4 foot wide, 2 foot deep and 6 foot tall.

Awesome! Yeah definitely would love to take it off your hands.

Well that did not take long… Congratulations @creaturecarousel, you are the winner. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Holy Freebie Shelf, Batman!

1 Like

That was my first thought, would it work for a new Frebie shelf
I still need to measure the old one

To roughly paraphase the Klingon in the bar, “I was not saying it should be holding freebies, but that it is a freebie…”

1 Like

The free shelf unit was picked up Friday night. Glad to see it found a new home…