Free Pinball & Arcade Party on Saturday 6p-12a at Tornado Terry's in Keller

Hello everyone,

I am one of the founding members and organizers of the DFW Pinball & Arcade Club and a member of the DMS Vector committee. Every year we have a holiday party and members of DMS are welcome to come out and join us again this year. Our holiday party will be at Tornado Terry’s in Keller on Saturday December 10th from 6pm to midnight. The admission is free if you are there for our group event and both the pinball machines and arcade games will be on free play. Just sign in with me when you arrive. I will be in a DFW Pinball & Arcade Club shirt. Food and drinks welcome. If you do bring drinks, Terry requests them to be in resealable bottles and not cans. No alcohol since this is a kid friendly arcade. We will have some snacks and drinks in the party room while they last.

See the Facebook event post for more details. We are still looking for anyone wanting to bring a pinball machine to put in a temporary pinball lineup for the afternoon to expand on the pins that Terry has in the arcade. Please contact me if you are willing to bring out a game for the party.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1337930939570805/

Tornado Terry’s Family Amusement Center
4530 Keller Hicks Rd, Keller, Texas