Free money - please help by signing up for community rewards at Kroger

Kroger gives us money. Free money. I love free money. This is something I setup three years ago now and I would love to see more people take advantage of this program - right now I believe we have a staggering 6 people signed up under the program. All you need to do is register your card and have it benefit Dms creative arts (details below) $26 isn’t a ton of money but it can buy freezer paper and a gallon of acrylic paint which will benefit many of us and cost us nothing. Let’s aim for 15 people signed up by the end of the week! And after that… The world.

Continuing the discussion from Please register your Reward Card at Kroger to benefit the Creative Arts:

6 Likes

I know I registered for this in the past. I have no idea if it is still active/in place, or how to check if it is. Does it have to be renewed or reauthorized in any way?

I went in and took a look at my own account I’m still registered as of 2016 so I believe it should still be active

How to check: (kroger.com -scroll to bottom- look on the right column footnote area of the website- select community - sign in {took me five tries to remember my password} and you can check from that point) Crap that was to @mblatz

1 Like

Got it:

Community Rewards
Organization Name:DALLAS MAKERSPACE CREATIVE ARTS
Organization Number:28520
Enrollment Date:10/05/2016
Last Quarter Kroger Donation:$1.09

lol…don’t spend it all in one place!

Exactly, one pair of scissors from the dollar store. Not shabby.

Amazon Smile is probably where the most $$ for DMS can be made. A lot of members use Amazon and using Smile costs nothing. The average Primes user spends about $1,300/yr. 0.5% of that is $6.50 … doesn’t sound like much but 400 members = $2,700, That’s not a small amount. Non prime members spend around $650

Just signed up for Kroeger!

2 Likes